Bolivia Hall, A.M White Drive, Bolivia.
24th October 2015 at 5.30pm
With support from Supt. Chris Wallbridge, Glen Innes Fire Control Centre, a small group of volunteers - both RFS and other community members – has put together an event to raise funds for The Northern Tablelands RFS Brigades. Why not get your family and friends to come along and be entertained by Welder’s Dog and The RFS All Stars on Saturday October 24th?All income from ticket sales will be donated to the Rural Fire Service.
Admission price is $20 per adult and $5 per child (12 years and under).
Ticket enquiries to Christine 02 6734 6346 (email email@example.com) or Barbara 02 6734 5189 (email firstname.lastname@example.org). Tickets are also available from Carelle World (Glen Innes), Australia Post (Deepwater), CRT Rural Supplies (Deepwater), CRT (Tenterfield), Simply Country Boutique (Tenterfield).
- Food & Drink: BBQ dinner of meat & salads will be available, as well as a licensed bar selling beer, wine and soft drinks.
- Coffee & Cakes: there will be a Barista coffee machine and a range of desserts available.
- Musical performances: by the Celtic/Australian Folk band Welder’s Dog, followed by 'RFS All Stars' (a band put together especially for the event - including two RFS volunteers).
- Overnight camping and toilet facilities are available for overnight camping for those who wish to party and not risk RBT on the way home
- Cooked BBQ breakfast will be available if there are enough people staying overnight.
- Raffle prizes: We have a raffle prizes of a technology gift-pack and bottles of wine so far, and will be canvassing other businesses in Glen Innes, Deepwater and Tenterfield in the coming weeks to hopefully secure additional prize donations.
- All income to the RFS: including the admission price, B.B.Q and bar profits after running costs have been deducted.
- All event personnel are volunteers!